At O-NET we value our people and are committed to providing a supportive and rewarding work environment. We’re not just your community-owned Internet, TV, and phone services provider, we’re your neighbour. That means we offer friendly service and support like no one else can in order to help you reach all of your personal and professional goals.
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative performs duties that support our exceptional customer care for current and potential customers. Primary responsibilities include handling customer inquiries, process payments, coordinating customer installations, working with customer billing, and promoting O-NET products and services.
- Plan daily work actives to efficiently meet defined objectives.
- Provide pleasant and professional customer service in-store, over the phone, or other electronic mediums to current and potential customers.
- Determine and process customer requests for new services, changes in service, and specialty services.
- Accurately process customer billing data entry, payment processing and service requests.
- Assist customers in choosing O-NET products by promoting the features, advantages, and benefits of our services.
- Resolve customer issues, reaching solutions that are mutually beneficial to customers and the organization.
- Follow company policies and procedures. Participate in training sessions, meetings, and skill development.
- Schedule onsite interactions with customers related to new service installations, site surveys, and equipment recovery.
Communication and Reporting
- Report to Management daily regarding outstanding issues, progress, and barriers to success
- Represent O-NET to customers and community members in a professional and respectful manner
Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
To apply for a position today, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org