Skip to content
How to Create a Favourites Guide Filter
- Open the *Favourites* application on your ‘menu’.
- Select *Create* from the list that appears, then press ‘OK’.
- Select Name, then press ‘OK’ to launch the keypad.
- Enter a name for the new list.
- Select *Done* on the keypad, then press ‘OK’.
- Press the Right arrow on your remote and then the Up and Down arrows to select a channel you want to add to the list, then press ‘OK’. A Heart icon appears to the right of the channel.
- Continue pressing the Up and Down arrows on your remote and ‘OK’ to select any additional channels you want to add to the list.
- When done with your list, press the Right arrow to select Update, then press ‘OK’. The channels are added to the *Favourites* list and the current program